Sunday, October 25, 2009

...I'll cut you!

Welcome! These are a few pictures from my first week of being able to cut real-live people's hair!


This is Su. She was my first haircut of the evening of October 14th. I gave her a blunt cut (0 degrees elevation)with deep v point-cutting at a 45 degree angle in the back to create movement. She liked it so much that she wants to get it shorter.



Above is Kirstin's before photo. Below is after.

Kirstin had an all over 90 degree haircut. Its usually referred to as a "layered" cut. She has a lot of hair, but it was lots of fun to cut!


Sean's been a real big sport about this whole school business... he even volunteered to come in a second time for a shorter haircut to help me. I think it came out really well... and its the first time I've cut his hair and it was even! Hurray for clippers!


Here are a few pictures of a short hair-cut on one of my manikin heads.





Thanks everyone who's come out to be a model for all the various services! Please come in again soon!


No comments: