Sunday, August 28, 2011

Busybusybusy!

Ah... life is back in full swing once again.

I had a short hiatus during my recent, and unplanned, unemployment, which left me in a bit of a funk.

But no more! Along with starting therapy, I've also started at Great Clips in Longmont. We've been busy with the back to school season and it is the second busiest salon in Colorado, so I'm optimistic about it staying pretty steady.

This is my last full weekend for a while, so I'm making the most of it by updating my website and cleaning/organizing the house. As a nice break, I was perusing a website from Key West Florida, and found a nice little extra that I'd like to try:
Sub Tours!

They're basically in one of those yellow bubble mini subs, like the one that Andy Samburg from SNL was driving around during Shark Week on the Discover Channel.

Well, I better get back to it! Have a great week everyone!

No comments: