Saturday, November 22, 2008

Journey of several blocks...

One of my favorite weekend past times is to adventure by foot, bike or both... todays journey took about three and a half hours and spanned about 8miles (much of it uphill ;-D). I parked my bike at one point and walked the Pearl st mall for a while. It was a lot of fun... and I thought I'd share some pictures from it. Enjoy!

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step...
This is a vacant lot between a posh upscale bistro and a swimsuit shop. Its a very charming little spot. In my head there is a little restaurant in here with a wondering guitarist singing to the people eating under the ivy.









This is one of those cute little nooks in downtown Boulder that sparks the imagination. It almost dares you to write a little story about the occupants of those little lofts above the shops... Who lives there? What do they do for a living?





Downtown at dusk!















In the newspaper picture there is a little italian restaurant that I think I'll have to drag Sean to... mmm. My mouth actually watered while reading the menu posted outside.

The picture above is fun because on the hot-dog wagon is a sign in yellow that says Veggie Dogs $3.00. I love Boulder... wacky fun. A little pretentious sometimes, but still fun.

Left: Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Geez, next week is Thanksgiving... I better get going and start practicing some Christmas guitar songs, huh?

See you later!

No comments: