Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Progress... exciting? Hmm...

"Set aside a few minutes every day to say aloud such words as 'exciting,' 'dynamic,' 'marvelous,' 'fabulous,' 'terrific.'
-December 28th, "Positive Thinking Every Day" by Norman Vincent Peale

The biggest hurdle in changing your mindset has to be the repetition... just the blinding monotony of same thoughts until you really believe the stuff you're saying to yourself.

In case you're wondering, I'm trying to change my attitude toward my life. I'm excited about this, actually. Its a terrific idea and I'm feeling marvelous... LOL Well, I'm trying...

Today I rescheduled my test for January 11th in Aurora. So that should be interesting. Could be fabulous, right? It has the potential to be dynamically marvelous in a terrific way, actually. :D

The only hitch in this amazing and wonderful and (this time) life-changing experience is that I have to re-learn a lot of criteria and re-do my kit. *shrugs* such is life.

I think the biggest thing that I really need to keep in mind is that no matter what happens. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS...

my friends and family will still love me.

They don't care if I'm super successful or stuck in a dead-end job. Its all going to be alright. Maybe I won't do what I had set out to do in the first place... but you know what? I'm going to be alright. One way or the other.

No comments: